Sunday, April 18, 2010

* Genie (SNSD) Photoshoot

Cloud Nine cosplaying Girls' Generation (SNSD)

Eventhough I only slept for an hour I told myself I can't miss this SNSD (Genie Theme) photoshoot at Belair Makati (Sir Richie's House). It's been a while since my last photoshoot and this is my first time to do a shoot in a studio. A total of five photographers including me, Sir Richie, Kira, Rowen and Yuber and the nine models who would portray the famous K-pop girl group SNSD "Girl's Generation" Jobel, Tza, Haze, Mai, Jem, Ivy, Trisha, Ann and Carina. The shoot started around 2pm and ended around 8:30pm, it was very tiring but it was fun and it's worth it. Each photographer did get a chance to take 5 photos per model and 2 photos per group shots. Lookign forward for the next photoshoot :)

For complete photos click here
Cloud Nine facebook fan page here

1 comment:

Thefanboyseo said...

Dude, a lot of them looks scrumptious. Pero I did spot a certain "talo"... hehehehe